Zoho-Gama, located in Tajimi City in Gifu Prefecture, has been maintaining local traditions by manufacturing ceramic goods with excellent hand-drawn techniques since 1944. They strive to enhance your daily dining experience with easy-to-use tableware with quality and craftmanship you can see and feel.
Originally, Nambande refers to unglazed stoneware fired around Southeast Asia. Today, the term is also used to describe pottery that copies this style, characterized by brown, black, and brownish-brown colors.
Enjoy the collaboration between the unique rustic feel of stoneware and the shiny silver decoration.
height 2.9 inches (7.4cm)/diameter 2.2 inches (5.7cm)/weight 2.5 oz(70g)
*Since sterling silver is used, please note the following.
1. Do not use in a microwave oven.
2. Do not wash with bleach.
3. Pure silver is easily scratched, so do not wash with a metal scrubber or polishing powder.
4. Silver tarnishes easily. Wipe lightly to clean.
5. If you prefer a brighter silver color, put baking soda on your fingertips, polish lightly, and rinse with lukewarm water.
6. After use, soak the product in lukewarm water with a small amount of neutral detergent dissolved in it, rinse off the dirt with a soft cloth, and dry well.